Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Popping the Cherry...

As they always say.. There's a first for everything. First for getting drunk, first time trying cigarettes, first time getting stoned, first time getting laid, first time um... lots! So why shouldn't there be a first time of blogging in a new blog.

Isn't this just wicked? I have my own blog-creator. And I don't mean no template or any technical stuff. I have a human blog-creator. With heaps of free time on her hand, she helps people create blogs. And check out the added value! She helps us maintain and trouble-shoot too if anything should go wrong. HAHAHAH. Cheers Daphne! : )

Dammit. Been coughing like mad since I woke up this morning. You know those yellow, thick, gooey phlegm? HAHAHA. Not like you needed to know. But yeah, I've been coughing as though I'm gonna vomit out my lungs anytime! Damn.

Today's gonna be a busy, busy day at work. Then again, when am I not? The Logistics Conference event is tomorrow and Thursday... So I'm bringing them kiddos over to the hotel today itself to see what we can help out with.

Alright. I think I'm gonna make my way to the new office now. Toodles.

Posted by Doreen at 9:44 am