Wednesday, July 15, 2009
It's been crazy around here. I know- not an excuse for the lack of updates right? For the past 4 weeks (and counting!), it's been a 7-day week for us. As much as I am enjoying what I do, there are some things which I've been missing...
- steamed fish on Jalan Tiga, Off Jalan Sungai Besi which we usually have on Saturdays.
- long afternoon naps during the weekend (best if induced by a rice and curry fest at Kanna).
- the CSI marathon on Sunday afternoons.
- a complete "shut down" of the brain for a couple of hours when fully awake.
- waking up on a Saturday / Sunday morning and taking it slow.
On a brighter note, at this exact time and day next week, we will be getting ready to do our checkout dive at the house reef of Sipadan Water Village!
Let the countdown begin!
Posted by Doreen at 3:10 pm