Monday, May 24, 2004

Do You Know How To Spell S-C-R-E-W-E-D?

I'm in the shits. I started out the day with a mission - A mission to get a few things done. But for Chrissake, it's now 4:30pm and I've done a bit of this, done a bit of that, done a bit of everything. What I have now is a few incomplete this and that. ARGH. How disorganised can one get? This is insane!

I owe Jolene a bloody report too.. And it's now 1.5 hours away from 6pm.. How in the world am I supposed to churn out a report? A full, detailed, complete report she says. Pfft.

I've got claims to file, suppliers to pay, invoices to bill, quotation to get out, press releases to be written, filing to be done, magazine to be designed, editorial work to be done...

And the best part is... WHO GIVES A FUCK HOW MUCH I NEED TO DO? All they can say is, "Do this, do that, do every god damn thing!" I wish to scream at all of them and say, "Open your fucking eyes you moron. Can't you see that I'm just ONE? That I'm slogging my ass off going solo?

Piss off.

Posted by Doreen at 4:24 pm