Friday, December 05, 2008

sea and freedom

There's this quiz that has been around for yonks, and I'm sure you've done it too.


One of the question had me rating animals - cow, tiger, sheep, horse and pig - in order of preference.

Mine came out something like this -

1. Horse
2. Tiger
3. Sheep
4. Cow
5. Pig

The results...

1. Horse = Family
2. Tiger = Pride
3. Sheep = Love
4. Cow = Career
5. Pig = Money

It cannot be more true.

Another question went somewhere along the lines of having me write the first word that comes to mind for each of these...

Dog. I wrote loyal.

Cat. I wrote evil.

Rat. I wrote sneaky.

Coffee. I wrote orgasmic.

Sea. I wrote freedom.

Turns out...

Dog = my own personality

Cat = my partner's personality

Rat = my enemy's personality

Coffee = my sex life

Sea = my life


I like the sea part. Mabul and Sipadan in 12 days, baby!

Posted by Doreen at 5:30 pm