Friday, April 03, 2009

male pms

He was in the living room, watching TV. Sports Center as usual.

I had just finished my shower and was getting dressed in the bedroom. The door opened, and he poked his head in to say, "Hurry up!"

Before I could answer him, my phone rang. I pressed to answer the call, and nodded at him.

He gave me the irritated look.

Pissy mood encounter #1.

I quickly dismissed it and had a quick chat with mom, and then we left the house soon after. Dinner was to be at a nearby Chinese restaurant. I was craving for sweet and sour pork with rice.

We placed our orders and began chatting about our day.

Halfway through one of my narrations, he stopped me mid-sentence and said, "You did whaaaatt?!?"

Hello? Let me finish my story can?

As expected, he jumped to conclusions.

Pissy mood encounter #2.

"Depressing isn't it? Pink-sausage-lips is going to be PM tomorrow..." said I.

"Have you edited the post where you referred to policemen as dogs?" he asked.

"Which one?"

"You wrote and you don't remember?"

Pissy mood encounter #3.



For women, you call it PMS. So what is it for men?

Posted by Doreen at 12:57 pm