Monday, March 30, 2009

fun people

In the last coupla years, my 'paint-the-town-red' outings have decreased dramatically.

No more going out just because. No more 3 or 4 times a week alcoholic binge. No more can't-stay-home feeling. No more I-must-go-out-cos-it's-Friday-nite too!

These days, only a few things will get me out of the house. The list of course excludes the must-dos like going to work Monday-Friday, meal times and all chores like servicing the car and stuff.
  1. Anything dive related, so that includes going for classes, dive trips, and therefore this also includes (yay!) going out with the persons involved!
  2. Movies at GSC.
  3. Weekend gallivanting at the mall where I pick up groceries, toiletries, and the odd shoe/bag/dress.
  4. Late at night Starbucks indulgence
  5. And good friends.

On 'good friends', and my desire to document this...


A good night's out with awesome company should result in this:

And yes, Brana, we missed you!

Posted by Doreen at 5:15 pm