Friday, August 14, 2009

glimpses

Glimpses of this and that.

Of immense satisfaction when a newly certified diver asks me questions about equipment, upcoming trips, and the Advanced Open Water Diver certification.

Of hurt and heartache when a friend hurled at me words of injustice.

Of glee when the said diver told me, "During our last dive, I finally got buoyancy figured out lah! Felt so comfortable underwater!"

Of disappointment at self because I wanted everyone to have a memorable and kickass Open Water trip, like the one I had.

Of happiness of being in the water every single time. Visibility may suck, sun may not be up, but daaaaamn, it's so good being underwater.

Of anger because some people refuse to understand that when it comes to diving, fun and safety go hand in hand.

Of determination because I am not giving up.

Posted by Doreen at 11:25 am