Wednesday, September 30, 2009

unexplained

I live in Puchong.

I left the house at 9am this morning, wanting to get to Damansara Utama by 10am.

Not a big fan of the LDP because it's a 2-lane highway, I opted for the Jalan Kelang Lama route, which will eventually lead me to Federal Highway, and then onto the Kerinchi Link.

Come 9:30, I was making no progress and would never get to DU by 10, made a U-turn and headed for the LDP.

Once I turned onto the LDP, I teared at the sight of what was proably a million cars queueing up to pay RM1.60. There was no way to get out of it. Finally it was my turn. I paid, took the U-turn and went straight home.

I wasted an hour of my life going nowhere.

I've been asking everyone, 'What is the cause of this morning's congestion?"

"Raining lah!" they all tell me.

Posted by Doreen at 5:48 pm