Thursday, May 27, 2004

Ever heard of Co-Existance?

Helped out a friend at this seminar he was organising last night.. And well, I sat in and listened to what this allegedly renowned 'Wealth Master' had to say. Richard said it was good.. That I ought to sit in and listen and perhaps, I might even learn a thing or two.

Forgive me Richard, but it's bollocks. OK, so maybe there is some amount of truth in there, but I seem to disagree with many of the things Marco said. I hate motivational seminars. Throughout the seminar, I couldn't stop yawning. That's one thing. Then I thought to myself, "Hey, I'll give this guy a chance. Don't be so prejudiced and open your mind a li'l bit..."

So I tried. I tried to shake the negative thoughts outta my head and tried to listen to Marco with an open heart and mind. But it didn't work. The more I shook those biased thoughts outta my head, the more annoyed I got at myself for subjecting myself to such torture after a hard day's at work.

Who's he to tell people that we should not be a slave of the wage system? If everyone were to leave the wage system, then where and who are the millionaires gonna make money from? If everyone were to be bosses, who are gonna be the employees? It's a world where everyone co-exist isn't it? So without one, chances are, the others will be extinct too! Anyways. I suppose everyone has rights to their own school of thoughts.

Plus, urgh, I had to partner with this hideous looking dude for activities. He's buck toothed, has brown discolouration on his left cheek and wears round specs! Ewk. And imitating one another perfoming monkey actions.. What the fuck in the world is that? You want me to jump up and down, scratch myself like a monkey and make barbaric "Oooh Oooh Aaah Aaah" sounds in a room filled with 50 other people I don't know? Insane! I've got a reputation to uphold you know. HAHAHAHAH.

Nevermind. Let's hope that karaoke session with the rest of the guys tonight will be fun!

Posted by Doreen at 10:57 am