Thursday, August 17, 2006

Soiled

Sister: How do you make lipstick stay on your lips? I always seem to eat up mine.

Me: Glue your lips together so your tongue won't come out to lick it off. Alternatively, invest in a shit flavoured lippie so you won't be tempted to eat it up.

The rain scared the bleeding shyte out of me yesterday afternoon.

I was on the flyover above the Pahang roundabout in town, and well, it's a curvy-bendy flyover. I overtook the lorry which was in front of me and drove on the outer lane, but slowed down because of the downpour.

Approaching a small corner, the lorry on the left side sped past me on the left lane, splashing a whole wave of water onto my windscreen. For like a whole second, I couldn't see shit, and I grabbed onto my steering wheel tightly. I didn't know if I should just hold it straight, or turn it slightly to the right cos the road was bending that way.

My heart pumped some 20 beats in that 1 second. I almost soiled my panties. With shit that is.

Posted by Doreen at 8:51 am