Wednesday, November 14, 2007

men's department

I learnt something new recently.

Shopping with men is super, duper, ULTRA boring.

The men's department is boring. The clothes are boring. Shirts, t-shirts, pants, boxers, belts, accessories. I mean, a shirt is a shirt - collared and buttoned. T-shirts are T-shirts - round or V neck. Pants are worse. Boxers just only a wee bit better. And belts and other male accessories are just plain boring - dark colours with silver, stainless steel or chrome finishing.

I yawned, and yawned when I accompanied the boyfriend on a shopping trip recently. So boring can die.

At the end of the3 hour shopping trip, I was so exhausted, and mentally drained. I felt like I've seen enough of the entire men's department to last me a lifetime.

I will not go on a male-shopping excursion, EVER.

Posted by Doreen at 12:59 pm