Friday, March 21, 2008
- Superhero power I want : To be invisible... ngek, ngek, ngek.
- Why? : It's fun! Imagine the money I'd make spying on people, and then selling exclusives to trashy tabloids. The likes of Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Edison Chen, Chua Soi Lek...
- Downside of this power : I'd have to look for a friend who has the teleporting power to take me all over the world. Beverly Hills to Batu Pahat IS damn far OK?
- My superhero nickname : D Invisible
- My motto : Discretion is Nothing
- Sworn Enemy : Companies selling canggih spy gadgets.
- Official vehicle : Hayden Christensen is my chosen partner in crime.
- Day job : Barrista, at Starbucks naturally.
10 THINGS ABOUT ME THAT MIGHT FREAK YOU OUT
- I have been known to run along Jalan Sultan Ismail, at night, in drunken stupor, screaming out loud - "I wanna eat fishballs!"
- I love eating pig's ears. They're really crunchy.
- I have a tendency to hit my head against something when I'm angry / upset / in a fight, purposely. I know, I'm screwed up like that.
- I'm a silent, but ethical, farter *blush*
- I'm not on Facebook.
- At the karaoke, I *heart* Britney Spear's 'Sometimes'.
- I absolutely adore the trashiness of the Jerry Springer show. Back in Uni, I'd miss mid-morning/noon classes because we'd get so caught up watching people hang their dirty laundry out.
- I used to hate kids. Sticky, bawling creatures. But of late, I'm beginning to ooh-and-aah at cute little tots.
- I was a rather snooty Penolong Ketua Darjah in my early primary school days.
- I have held my full bladder for the last 15 minutes, indulging myself as I write this crap.
Now, let's see YOU do this -- Hello Kitty, Hensem 9, Kanasai Jason.
Posted by Doreen at 9:14 pm