Thursday, April 09, 2009

emails from mom

When I started diving, mom wasn't exactly thrilled.

How deep do you go? Are you sure it's safe? Do you go with qualified dive guides or instructors? How much is a dive trip? How can you spend so much money just to go see fish?

Then she slowly warmed up to the whole idea of diving.

How did I find out?

Well, she forwards me beach/dive related news which she reads online. Eveytime I receive such email forwards from her, I smile.

Towards the end of last year, she sent me a news article about mola-molas in Bali. Recently, she sent me another article from The Star about the beaches and diving in Perhentian.

Yesterday, I received another email forward from her. Thinking it was another dive-related news article, I opened the email and found this.

MOM! What were you thinking?

Posted by Doreen at 5:47 pm