Friday, May 28, 2004

Like this.. Uh huh.. Like that... Uh huh...

Oh me so happy! Hik hik hik. Do you know what that means? TGIf! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Plus, Anderson is on leave today, Monday and Tuesday.. So that means he'll only be back next week on Wednesday! How cool is that. Hik hik hik.

Karaoke last night was alright.. all 9 of us. Had buffet dinner, had a few beers while singing the night away, and also had a birthday cake for both the birthday boys. Left at midnight, and by the time I came outta the shower it was already 1. Ended up falling asleep with the lights on with the Betty & Veronica Digest over my face. Hah. Am I cute or what? HAHAHAHAH...

We had a meeting about the magazine that I'm proposing to the University yesterday evening. I think I'm in the shits again. They want something more traditional. More conservative. This sucks. I wanted it to be called Expose. They want it to be UCSI: Take On The World. I want it to be happening, they want it to be boring and corporate. I want it to have Happenings of around the City, and they want it to contain only Happenings of the University. ARGH. How tacky is that. They want the target readers to be young people aged 17-21, who wants to read about what awards the University has won? ARGH. Bloody fools.

Well, the mock of the entire mag is already done.. Looks like all the efforts have gone down the drain.. Sigh. Nevermind. It's Friday. And people are supposed to be happy on Fridays. Not fret about working woes.

Anyways, here's to a good weekend for everyone! *CHEERS*

Posted by Doreen at 11:54 am