Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sunday's Rain

I cried on Sunday. So did babe. It was all rather dramatic actually. It was raining outside and my car was parked by the curb outside the apartment. As we both sat in the car arguing and reasoning with each other, thank god we both had a common goal of resolving the issue at hand.

It broke my heart when I saw him wiping tears off his cheeks. And I just wanted to tell him that I'm sorry and that I don't ever want to cry and see him cry anymore.

I hope that with each argument or fight that we have, it will make us stronger and understand each other better. But gosh, it just is so dreadful having to go through it. We kissed and made up. I told babe I want to make it up to him. I told babe that this coming weekend we'll spend it together and I'll make sure it's filled with lots of laughter.

I want to buy him a nice dinner - as a way of saying sorry for Sunday. We both agreed to dinner tonight. Then he informed me at about 3pm today, saying that the meeting which he is going into now might end up taking hours and now is unsure if dinner can be done tonight.

I'm hoping to get an SMS or call from him which will say "Girl, I'm done! Let's go for dinner!" But it's now about 30 minutes to 6pm... and still no news from him.

Oh well.

We live.

Posted by Doreen at 5:22 pm