Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I am Chinese

I discovered a fun and nonsensical site yesterday while surfing. The Face Analyzer(I seriously cannot stand American spelling) analyses your facial shape and features, and providing a report on the type of person you are, along with a celebrity match!

For the fun of it, I signed up and posted my pictures for analysis. And wanting to yet expose the high-bullshit factor of these so-called analysis, I submitted 4 different pictures of mine, and all 4 came out with entirely different results.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Needless to say, the last one proved to be the most hillarious as the results which came out indicated that I'm a mix of Middle Eastern (a whopping 61%), Anglo-Saxon (22%) and Southern European (17%) heritage *chuckles*

Pretty exotic eh?

Posted by Doreen at 4:15 pm