Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Magic Nails

It wasn't so bad.

The good thing about starting work at 10am is that I don't get caught in the morning crawl. After parking my car, I even had time to admire my nails.

Pretty kan?

See, even the toes match.


The first day wasn't so bad. The new company is housed in a serviced apartment in town, so we get to work from a home setting- a living room and a flat screen TV, a kitchen and we go barefoot. Definitely a nice change from what I was used to.

The Creative Director spent the day waiting to be inspired (read: sleeping). The Boss is yet to return from HK. Everyone else did their own thing.

And I spent the day leisurely reading up on past works. Knocking off at 7pm sent me straight into the queue of cars as everyone too wanted out of the city centre. But it wasn't so bad, I reached home in time to still catch the 8pm news jingle.

I was wondering if I can bring a pair of pyjamas and leave it here. I can change into them and work, and only change out of it when I have to attend meetings.

All in all, a decent day. The nails helped.

Posted by Doreen at 12:23 pm