Friday, August 06, 2004

It's good being happy!

I'm happy. New top with a British India feel. Pair of new funky specs - angular and dark rimmed, my hair has finally decided to follow my bid and part the way I want it to part, and finally... it's Friday! I love Fridays more than anything in the world.. and who said I was kidding? Correction - I'm not just happy, I'm on top of the world! The day is sunny and bright. The skies are blue. We have one happy girl who's chirpy and smiley! Isn't the world just glorious?

Fresa has been obsessed with helping me look for tattoo designs. HAHA. Good on her! She's thinking of getting a temporary one done too. Look what she showed me...





The double-headed dragon absolutely rocks! Love it, love it, love it. I could scream now, except I'm in the office and the HR office is just right next door. So not a very good idea.

Posted by Doreen at 10:44 am