Friday, September 09, 2005

Just Who is Mother Goose?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday's child is fair of face
Tuesday's child is full of grace
Wednesday's child is full of woe
Thursday's child has far to go
Friday's child is loving and giving
Saturday's child works hard for a living
But the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is fair and wise, and good and gay!

Who is Mother Goose anyway? Have you ever wondered who this amazing Mother Goose woman is, coming up with all these fantastic children's poem? Anyways, if you're a Mother Goose fan, I found out her identity here.

While surfing, at this site, I found a little programme that could do a quick search and find out what day I was born.. I keyed in the numbers, and, I'm a Friday child! What does being a Friday child mean? Excitedly I scrolled on to read...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Not that it's of much significance or that it bears any truth, c'mon lighten up, it is afterall my day - FRIDAY!

Eventhough I won't be home devouring mom's cooking as planned, I guess I still deserve a good and restful one after this past week which has been ultra traumatizing! So rest I will.

1. Read "Dating Big Bird" by Laura Zigman, famous for her book "Animal Husbandry".

2. Go to the mall to pick up a few items.

3. Watch Malaysian Idol (Down to last 4 now! Go Nita!).

4. Catch up with Lisa before she heads to Beijing.

5. Attend Janielle's sister's wedding dinner.

6. Spend time with babe.

7. Do laundry.

8. Clean the room.

9. Watch Malaysian Idol result show.

... and if I still have time...

10. Spend hours lazing in bed and only get out of it for drinks, food, the toilet and to switch channels (What? Is it a crime to not have a remote for the TV?)

Now is that restful or what?

Posted by Doreen at 5:24 pm