Saturday, October 29, 2005

Slightly Out Of Routine

Am finally back home. It's been months since I came back to my parent's place. This time round, guess I'll be back home for a good 2 weeks seeing how mom is absolutely adamant on me being under her watchful eyes while recovering from the laproscopy which I'm going for tomorrow. I'm not quite sure what to expect, but I know it's a small procedure, and I'll be drugged and too groggy anyway.

Babe took me out for dinner last night at TGIF. It's been a while since I ate at a Friday's outlet. Of late, both of us have been frequenting Chili's. Everytime we go for dinner, it's at Chili's.

I think I prefer the ambience at Friday's. And the staff here are definitely friendlier. They take time to say hello and actually chat you up! If you happen to drop by TGIF at One Utama, do go check out their uber cool "Bottomless Pit" structure, which is part of the Halloween decor. It's actually also super cool that they've combined Hari Raya, Deepavali and Halloween decor all under one roof!

The restaurant...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The pretty ceiling right above us...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Branches against painted glass above our heads...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I thought my photography skills suck...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But the waiter who took our pic is apparently much worse!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And at the end of dinner, unfinished desserts - choc malt cake, and mocha mud pie!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nyam.

To fellow readers, the postings for the next 2 weeks will mainly focus on post-surgery day, recovery and the activities which I'll be doing back home here in JB.

PS: Babe, must read everyday k? Heh.

Posted by Doreen at 10:43 pm