Wednesday, March 21, 2007

headlights and cats

We were taking a break during rehearsal; seated outside the Dram with cigarette in hand. With a beer in hand, Nick started telling me about the upcoming short film which he will be producing.

Gary came out. We huddled together, making space for Gary to join us on the kaki lima.

What? Don't give me that look!

Pavements and curbs have been glamorized because of people like us OK! Didn't you know it's now cool to hang out on roadside pavements?

"So right, the rape scene has to be sooooo real, victim baring tits and all," cooed Nick.

"How to find someone who wants to bare tits in an indie film?" I probed.

"You know what would be the ultimate horror role for me?" asked Gary rather suddenly. "Me eating pussy!" In verbatim. "Imagine, gun pointed to my head - you! EAT IT!!!" and he gasped, eyes widening with horror and utter disgust.

So if you are a chick who wants to bare your headlights in an Indie film, let me know. I'll hook you up with Nick.

Or, if you're a guy who thinks eating cat is gross, let me know. I'll hook you up with Gary.

Ah... special people like me are blessed with special friends!

Posted by Doreen at 1:08 pm