Wednesday, March 28, 2007

i *heart* getting screwed!

I guess I can do it...


... but I chose the toilet.

So now, I...


... taking a dump in there.

Pffft. Practice taking a dump can you imagine?!

Oh the irony. The 3 alphabets that spell the toilet spells my surname, so I should be a born natural-crapper right? Ah... but practice I still need. Loads of it.

Doreen Loo in the loo.

Hmmm. Maybe I should change the title of my piece? Loo Talk? Nice ring to it dontcha think?

Haven't heard about it? Well, it's all about getting some action. Getting Screwed that is. You could also check us out right - HERE.

We are getting screwed on stage. Every single damn one of us. And you won't ever catch me peeling off my thong in public, but I do it... I mean how else am I gonna get screwed?

See you there?

Posted by Doreen at 2:38 pm