Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Icy Butt

My butt came into contact with the icy cold ceramic bowl this morning, and the shock jolted me to my senses.

Damn.

That's right - toilet seat is gone.

"Leave all your props in the dressing room!"
said the Stage Manager, when we wrapped up rehearsals past 1:00am last night.

It was a long night for us all. Oh, what the hell. Preview show tonight, and all we need to do now is to set our focus on delivering a good show - which we damn sure will! *ducks to avoid bitch-slaps from fellow cast members*

So... are you coming to get Screwed with us?

I mean, at least I know sacrificing my toilet seat will be worth it if you come, enjoyed the show and then tell me you love me.

PS: I'm having that funny tummy ache again.

--------------------------------------------------

Visit Misteria Lane!





Posted by Doreen at 3:02 pm