Friday, April 20, 2007

Sleeping Habits

So there I was, on the bed, stoning. Terribly mind fucked from opening night. It was a hodgepodge of emotions inside me. A mixture of excitement and glee (I thought we had a rather awesome opening night!), coupled with the stress of a production - It's all just rather overwhelming.

I scanned the room. Oh, the room!!! Utter mess! Been neglecting it quite a bit. Clothes, bags, books, pieces of paper strewn all over the place. Need to clean. But nah, too tired. Another time. Soon.

Gonna crash as soon as my hair dries. Hairdryer? The heat ruins my hair. Makes it dry and brittle.

The aircon was on full blast. The rain had just stopped. Damn, can I stay in bed forever?

It wasn't long before I dozed off, only to be awaken by a call.

"Ni shui le ma?" came a male voice.

He sounded like he was trying really hard to sound... uh... seductive? God. Whatever.

"Hello, who's this?" I asked, to which he repeated his question on whether I was already sleeping.

I hung up. What a loser with nothing better to do! After like 10 seconds or so, the bastard called again.

"Sudah tidur ah?" came the same voice.

Fuck me. What's with him? His momma dropped him on his head one too many times?

"Eh, who the hell is this?" I was getting rather annoyed.

"Belum tidur kan?"

"Crazy sonofabitch," said I and hung up.

And just because I can... he called with this number * 012-486 8167.

Posted by Doreen at 9:51 am