Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Dear God

Dear God,

At first, I thought that the weather has cleared up, seeing how the sun is shining with such vengeance in the last couple of days. I even took my car for a wash the other day, only to have it drizzle the very next day.

I understand you cannot please everyone.

But I am heading to Tioman on Friday morning. According to the very professional people at Jabatan Meteorologi Malaysia, it has also been raining in Tioman the last couple of days. However, it is predicted to be sunny all day from Friday all the way to Sunday.

Our predictions are a cause of your actions, therefore can you do something about that? Keep those predictions accurate? Please?

Just for a couple of days, I promise! I am leaving Tioman on Monday, after the weekend, so you can let it rain then, when I'm gone.

And in return, I promise I'll be good for the rest of the year.


Your-God-Fearing-Creation,
Doreen

Posted by Doreen at 6:04 pm