Friday, April 24, 2009
The arrival of a Friday is the BEST thing which has happened since we ushered in Monday. See what a drab of a week I had? I found this while randomly googling my date of birth. (OMG, I do live a sad life don't I?)Born on 20 March 1981? Here are some interesting facts about your life:
- Your lucky days are Friday (Conceivement date, Your parents decided to not to have an abortion, You were born) and Saturday (Your first cell is built, Your mother suspects she is pregnant, Your heart beat for the first time).
- You are 28 years 5 weeks 6 days 23 hours 56 minutes 56 seconds old.
You will receive your next birthday gift in 47 weeks 23 hours 3 minutes 4 seconds later
- If your hair were never cut since 20 March 1981, it would be 4.095 m. today.
- If your nails were never cut since 20 March 1981, they would be 1.016 m today.
- An apple tree seeded on 20 March 1981, bore 2,495.212 kg. apple till today. Its contribution to economy is $9,955.9 and it fed 4,187 people. We hope that in your life you, as a human being, achieved more than that poor apple tree.
(Interesting facts courtesy of pokemybirthday.com)
Oh, how I miss the sea!
(That's my kneecaps roasting in the sun, by the way)
Posted by Doreen at 1:01 pm