Wednesday, July 21, 2004

10 Things I...

I don't know if its hunger, or period cramps - never been good at differentiating them. From my window, I see Mr. El Stinko a.k.a. Oily Man a.ka. Stephen giving Fresa a hard time. I refrain from going in there and hearing him speak, I'm bound to shoot off like a machine gun and give myself more wrinkles *ewk* After showing him the third mock of the magazine, now he wants to rearrange again! That pretty much fucks up the pagination of the entire magazine. So seeing him sitting there in his off-putting, slouched posture, I don't really reckon I'm all that hungry anymore. 

So I won't be able to blog for the next few days! Oh no! And my dear fans who've been loyally reading about the ongoings in my life will have to wait for a few days before the next episode airs.. HAHAHA. C'mon, make me happy. Say you'll wait OK? ; )

The list of things I need to do before I leave the office today -

  1. Finish the report for Jolene.
  2. Despatch the report out for her by this evening.
  3. Ensure the materials arrive to China Press
  4. Get ready CD for output of negative films.
  5. Feed Spidey and Fatso.
  6. Feed Froggy (which reminds me, I've yet to name this poor frog!)
  7. Finish the Magazine
  8. Make amendments to the brochure
  9. Finish the chunk of invoicing and other administrative works
  10. Get stuff from Christina and make sure Fresa designs the buntings they require.

It's past noon, and out of 9 items, I've only completed... 2! Great isn't it? Gee.. I hope I didn't leave out any other important stuff.

Anderson said on Monday before leaving the office, "Damn, we need a good holiday again!" Cannot agree more. Wherever we go, as long as the sea is clear, the sun up and the sand soft, I'm in paradise. I guess it will all have to wait till the second half of next month. Hmm... Then again, let's hope I don't screw up my finances. Or how about starting a "Help Doreen Go On A Holiday Fund"? That way, I can get people to donate.. *Mental Math.. I need about 300, so if a friend donates RM2, I need 150 people to donate* Or maybe I have extra generous friends who can donate RM10 or RM20 in one go.

Heh heh heh.. Fresa just gave El Stinko a good trashing. Better go check out what's happening...

Posted by Doreen at 12:59 pm