Friday, August 13, 2004

Butt Scare!

Love the feel of Friday night
Everything just seems so right

Worries shelved and hair let down
Now all smiles and no more frowns

Friends, parties and chillout times
Who cares about those deadlines?

It's Friday evening.. Getting close now! Woo hoo! I've been catching up on all my paper and administrative works the whole day.. Very tedious, which is why I'm always putting them off. Makes you wonder why I'm not in the finance or banking line huh? Humanities students are NEVER good with administrative tasks... I'm the perfect epitome of such a person... and damn proud too!



Seeing this picture, I suddenly feel like watching JackAss all over again. Have a good laugh over stupid acts.. stupid, but brave! HAHA.. Imagine piercing your butt cheeks together just for the sake of piercing it.. and then having the thing removed after a few minutes! *ouch*.. *shudders*

Posted by Doreen at 4:56 pm