Monday, August 09, 2004

When I'm Bored...

Five CDs from your collection that you will never get tired of:
1. Inverted Coma: Awaken From The Coma
2. Pete Teo: Rustic Living for the Urbanites
3. Bic Runga: Drive
4. Edmond Leong: Four Seasons
5. Mariah Carey: Music Box

THE BEST OF...

Four vacations you have taken...

1. US
2. Tioman
3. Bali
4. China

Four Places you just have to go...
1. Mauritius
2. Ibiza
3. Spain
4. New York

Four things you'd like to learn...
1. "How To Control Your Anger in 7 Days!"
2. Sing professionally
3. Fashion design
4. Photography

Four beverages you drink frequently...
1. Water
2. Coffee
3. Beer
4. Long Island Tea

Four TV shows that were on when you were a kid...
1. Sesame Street
2. Transformers
3. Full House
4. Bollywood movies!

Four TV shows you watch now...
1. MTV
2. WWE
3. Channel V
4. Any movies that come on HBO, Cinemax, StarWorld, StarMovies

Four places to go in your area...
1. Office
2. Home
3. Leisure Mall
4. Maideen Mamak

Four things to do when you're bored...
1. Blog : )
2. Sleep
3. Read
4. Music

Four things that never fail to cheer you up...
1. Alcohol
2. A good book
3. Shopping
4. Money

Three Crushes (Past/Present)...
1. Steve
2. Roy
3. Shenton

About 20 years ago...
1. I was an angelic 3 years old
2. I hated frilly, lacy dresses
3. Was happy

About 10 years ago...
1. I started high school
2. I had an awful hairstyle
3. I was much slimmer?

About 5 years ago...
1. Taylor's College rocks!
2. I was always getting drunk with the guys from #167
3. I grew up

About 2 1/2 years ago...
1. Having fun in my last few months in Perth
2. Was seeing David James Watt
3. Scared to leave University to join the workforce

About 1 year ago...
1. At my present job
2. Having fun
3. Living life to the fullest

Today...
1. I'm leaving for KLCC shortly
2. I'm happy
3. I'm looking gorgeous.. as always : )

Posted by Doreen at 3:36 pm