Friday, December 02, 2005

Domain Invaded

These days, on a normal weekday from 9am to 6pm, most of my day's task concern and revolve around the Blue Telco. Then again, it is expected because we're running a huge project with them, and since the Blue Telco is a big client of ours, we have to have our guard up all the time. Also because the project is a year-long programme, so work is non-stop and continuous - meetings, proposals, recces, costings, events, brainstorming sessions, etc.

When I got home yesterday evening, tired out from the day's work, I realized that the Blue Telco has even started to invade my private domain!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I don't have a curtain for this window, but this bunting makes a nice replacement don't you think?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Actually I find this purple bag hideous. But I use it to keep my CDs. Yes, I need more folders.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Anna wanted to borrow my black cocktail dress some time ago, and I gave the dress to her in this bag. She returned it back to me in the same purple bag. The bag now lies atop the rest of my other bags.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I actually quite like this paper bag because it has long straps, and it can be conveniently hung on my shoulders.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Durable keychain made of rubber.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pretty bookmarks sitting in a miniature version of a magazine/newspaper rack.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And of course, if you want to score brownie points with your client the Blue Telco, you don't use the services of the Yellow and Green Telco.

Posted by Doreen at 9:57 am