Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Blogging Will Resume

It's been almost a month since I've last blogged. Well, I guess I don't have much of an excuse, except that I've been terribly busy at work. I guess I'm glad to inform that normal blogging activity will resume full-force tomorrow. Aside from the blog, I've also been neglecting friends and have had no time to attend to any personal emails whatsoever. To those I've ignored in the past month, my sincere apologies.

Well, the good news is, I received a promotion earlier this month! Maybe that explains the workload. Honestly? I've been waiting for this day for quite some time now. I expected Senior Executive. But hey, my boss was generous enough to award me with a Manager title. Sure, after the novelty of it wears off, it's back to the old grind. I still do the same amount of work if not more, and maybe I should pick up a trick or two about task delegation. I mean, me Manager now no?

*slides of into dreamland where Doreen the Manager points finger and starts ordering everybody around while she sips coffee and surfs the net in her own office*

Alright. Please excuse me for a bit while I go get more work done.

Tomorrow it is!

Posted by Doreen at 3:58 pm