Monday, April 17, 2006

Man of My Dreams

At one of my recent freelance stints, I met the man (boy) of my dreams. He was absolutely gorgeous, cheeky and just to-die-for.

Image hosting by Photobucket

He was cheekily messing around with another boy who is obviously bigger than him.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Big boy moved away, but my man continued harrasing big boy. Don't you just adore men who are persistant and know how to get what they want?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Men at work! He was one of the models for the day, parading outfits from Soda Kids and Poney. Look at how confident and suave he is!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Awwwww.

Isn't he just adorable? Johnson is 7 years old, and very small in size for his age. But I have no doubt he will grow up to be big and strong, and have girls all over him like bees! Just look at those eyes and that cheeky smile of his!

Awwwww.

Posted by Doreen at 3:43 pm