Thursday, July 05, 2007

T9

So I couldn't reach this Ah Beng client via the phone. I heard he's in Singapore. Loser probably switched off his phone because he didn't want to have to pay roaming charges should anyone call him.

I wanted to tell him that I've sent him the revised layout, and would like him to check on it. Plus, I've yet to receive feedback from the moodboard which was sent last week. With this Ah Beng, I've gotta be more diligent. He screwed us upside down last week for submitting a layout that was not to his liking.

So I left him a text message. A couple of hours later, as I was driving home, I received his reply.

"Moved".

I read, and re-read the message and panic grew in me. What do you mean moved? You mean you moved this account to another agency? Shyte. Delivering this piece of news to my boss would not look good on me!

While trying to keep my focus on the road, I kept looking at that message - yes, the one word, and wondered what he meant. Should I call him? And endure his verbal abuse? Argh.

Then it hit me. T9.

Ah Beng client meant to type "noted".

Tee hee hee. Technology. Just like how I remember typing this to a friend - "On the way lah. In the cup now!"

Posted by Doreen at 12:16 pm