Friday, December 14, 2007

kena tagged

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
My mom - when she said that she undertook the task of repainting the house on her own.

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Sleeping.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Err. Just got home, immediately plonked myself on the sofa.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Got my third and biggest tattoo!

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"Who's hotter? Marion Caunter? Or Hannah Tan?"

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Lotsa water, and a latte.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Blue and black.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Parking at Menara HLA, RM5.

9. Where were you last night?
Home.

10. What color is your front door?
Erm... light gray?

11. Where do you keep your change?
In the car and in my jeans pocket.

12. What’s the weather like today?
Sunny lah! It rained for a bit though in the afternoon.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Chocolate - all the way!

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Very much so! Have been procrastinating, and as a result, I now look like a dog when I let my hair down.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Yeah - just a wee bit!

17. Do you talk a lot?
Oh yeah! I can't stop sometimes.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Nope.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yep - Steven the diver.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Not really. I must have heard the word somewhere before I use it.

21. Are you a jealous person?
Heh, I think so.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Angela

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kelvin? Yeah, Kelvin. Remember to go watch
Illusion!

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Office.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
Take 2 projectors, despite the extra cost. Want to make sure we put up a good show.

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Sometimes. When my mouth itches. Nasty habit though.

27. Do you have curly hair?
Don't you? Down south I mean?

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Into the bathroom for a shower.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Oooh ooh! That'd be someone with the initials LS. He was so rude I slammed the door in his face.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Jambu batu with asam.

31. Will you get married in the future?
Yes - well, that's the plan :)

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
The Kingdom.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Geez. "Like" is such a juvenile word innit? As in, "I don't like you, don't want to friend you"

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Last night.

35. Are you currently depressed?
Nope. Doubt I ever was. Hope I won't be, ever.

36. Did you cry today?
Nope.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Saje... buang masa. Waiting for my turn to use the shower.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Brana, Wai Fon, Nicholas, FreaxandGeex, Diyana

Posted by Doreen at 8:24 pm