Wednesday, June 30, 2004

The Age of Innocence

Guess what? Natalie emailed a picture to us yesterday... and look what I found? HAHAHA, this is hillarious! Gosh, I looked like THAT when I was 16? Hmm.. Maybe it was 15. Anyways, thereabouts.



Looking at this picture now, gosh, it brings back a flood of memories of times at high school. It also reminds me of how many years it has been since I walked out from the halls of GMIS, how many years has it been since I last saw all my dear girlies from school, and the stuff that I've seen, heard, lived and experienced in the past few years... man, 7 friggin' years!

Anyways.. since I'm here, might as well post up a few pictures for the world to experience the power of my beauty.. HAHAHAHAHAH.


This is yours truly on an MRT train in Singapore er.. quite a while ago. December 2003 it was...


This is me over dinner at one of the Marche outlets in Singapore.


This is me under a gorgeous Christmas tree.


And this is a pic of me and my sisters on board on MRT (From L-R: Elaine, Daphne, Doreen)

Posted by Doreen at 11:29 am