Friday, June 11, 2004

Red Is Hot

Of late, I've taken to sleeping at night without drawing my curtains. That way, the early morning sun will shine into the room, and I think my chances of over-sleeping are kept to a minimum this way.

But this morning I woke up with a nice surprise. As I trudged thru my messy room to stand in front of the mirror, the sun shone on my hair, and it's red under the sun's rays! HAHAHA... Love it, love it. Dyed my hair around midnight last night since I wasn't gonna sleep early, had to pack up for the trip today anyway.

So yeah, I feel damn good today. It's probably the new hair colour. Or maybe cos today we're gonna go off for a li'l retreat. But I think the hair colour helps a whole lot. Now, does that mean that I'll have to change my hair colour every other week to keep my spirits up?

We are gonna play under the sun! Yeay!

Posted by Doreen at 10:05 am