Thursday, June 10, 2004

whydoineedtoinsertatitle?

Headache. Dehydrated. Sleepy. Fuckin' hung-over alright! Somebody save me! This is bad... so, so, so very bad. OK.. I think I was doing a li'l bit of mumbling there.

Went out with Anna and gang, David, Emily, Fujia and Lily last night.. Needless to say, we just drowned ourselves silly in alcohol. Beer was cheap. House-pouring was going free flow all night long for ladies. The cute bartender never allowed my glass to be empty for more than 30 seconds before he brings me another glass of whiskey dry. In times like this, how can you not get drunk?

I even surprised myself that I could drive home safe! Thanks to David for sitting in the car accompanying me. HAHA.. I initially thought that he could help me drive my car and send me home in case I get too drunk. But I think he was quite tipsy too... Heh heh heh.

Crap. I think I'll write later OK? I just finished a bowl of porridge and drank a whole bottle of mineral water. I think I'll go lie down or something.

Posted by Doreen at 9:56 am