Friday, June 04, 2004

The Irony of Her Actions

When I have a bad day at work, if I happen to tell one of my sisters about it, and one of my sisters happen to narrate the sequence of events to my parents... Then, say Mom calls me up and asks me about the truth in the story or just to check up on me, I'd feel safe and nice, knowing that there are people - my family - who are concerned about my well-being.

Why are some people so defensive of their actions? If you've got nothing to hide, if you've got no crime to hide, why do you build a wall around yourself? Don't forget - Blood is thicker than water. Don't family members have a right for concern anymore? Since when was it wrong for family members to speak of another someone in the family?

If you dare to publish your tales in cyberspace, why are you so afraid of someone finding out what happened?

Get a life, babe! If you insist that you already have one, I think you may need to get a new one or something, it looks pretty fucked to me.

PS: I love your call. How curtly adorable.

Posted by Doreen at 11:49 am