Friday, March 17, 2006

Warm & Fuzzy Mail

I hardly ever get any mail in my postbox. Everytime I open the postbox and stick my hand in, I end up retrieving plenty of junk mail as well as a whole heap of bills. I usually leave the bills unopen till it's time for me to pay them.

I've somewhat given up on that damn postbox - it brings nothing but misery. These days, I leave the chore of checking the postbox to my housemates.

Yesterday however, I received a mail in the postbox which gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling. My name and address; handwritten on the envelope, by a handwriting I instantly recognized. The envelope bore stamps from the UK.

I clutched it tight to my chest, went into my room and hungrily devoured the envelope. Heh.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wheee! Someone thinks I'm special!

Thank you Hammie Elaine! *muaks* Love ya lots and lots!

Posted by Doreen at 5:55 pm